SHORT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK and ROI. 18+. Promotion Period: 00.01 19/04/2021 – 23.59 09/05/2021. No purchase necessary. To enter go on the Cadbury Lover’s Cookbook website at https://cookbook.cadbury.co.uk and enter your details, recipe, photograph (optional) for the chance to see your recipe in the digital Cadbury Cookbook. 20 winners will be picked by a panel based on: perceived taste, mixture difficulty and quality of image. No limit to entries, however a maximum of one winning recipe per entrant will be included in the Cookbook if the entrant is successful. Any copyright or other intellectual property right in each entry are assigned unconditionally to the Promoter. Every entrant waives his or her moral rights in respect of each entry. Visit https://cookbook.cadbury.co.ukfor full terms & conditions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
LONG FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition will be promoted by Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH, (the "Promoter").
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The promotion will begin at 00:01 GMT on 19 April 2021 ("Opening Date") and close at 23:59 GMT on 9 May 2021 ("Closing Date"), (the "Promotion Period"). Any entries submitted after the end of the Promotional Period will not be considered but may still be used by the Promoter.
How to enter
- Visit https://cookbook.cadbury.co.uk to enter and follow these steps:
- All entries must include the full recipe for the creation, which should include measures of ingredients and the full method.
- Entrants must supply their name, contact number, and email address.
- Entrants are welcome to submit images of their creations alongside their method; however, this is not an essential element of the entry. Image files (from both digital cameras and smartphones) must be a maximum of 300 dpi and between 2MB and 3MB as a compressed jpeg file.
- There are no purchase requirements to enter this competition.
- Entrants will receive a confirmation email stating that their recipe was received.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- You must be 18 years old or over to enter. Entries will only be accepted from residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- The winners shall be chosen from 10 May 2021 until 13th June 2021
- This competition is not open to employee of the Promoter, their families, any partner running this promotion or affiliated companies, their employees or their families.
- A maximum of 20 entries will be chosen to feature in the cookbook (if more than 20 entries are received).
- A maximum of one winning entry per entrant will be included in the Cookbook if the entrant is successful.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Recipes will be judged by employees of the Promoter, and Elvis Communications London. The regulatory team from the Promoter will also review selected winners before the final decision is made.
- The employees of the Promoter and Elvis Communications London will judge the entries on:
✔ Taste and creativity: the judging panel will review the mix of ingredients to decide whether the recipe offers an interesting, enjoyable and delicious taste. It would also be judged on whether the recipe is unique and original.
✔ Inclusion of a mixture of difficulty levels: the judging panel will aim to include recipes with a range of difficulty levels to allow for a varied Cookbook.
✔ Image quality (if an image is provided with the entry).
- Winner Notification: the entrants whose recipes are selected to be featured in the digital Cadbury Lovers Cookbook (the “Cookbook”) will be contacted via the email address or contact number provided on entry within 14 working days of selection of the Prize Winner(s), and will be required to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If the Prize Winner(s) do not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Prize Winner. If the Prize Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner(s) may have less time to respond.
- The entrant must ensure that the entry:
- is the entrant’s original creation;
- does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- does not contain any material which violates any third-party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
- does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.